- IOTech announces a new release of Edge Xrt, its high performance data connectivity solution for industrial systems
- Tacoma: Mayor Victoria Woodards to Present 2023 State of the City Address at Mount Tahoma High School Tonight
- The Official Drink Of Juneteenth Atlanta 2023
On January 22, 2023, at about 4:00 pm, Downtown officers investigated a stabbing which occurred in the 900 block of W. Main Ave. Officers determined two people had been stabbed during an altercation. Despite his injuries, one victim was able to walk several blocks from Main Ave. to the Downtown Police Precinct and contact officers. A (16) year old suspect was located and arrested for two counts of assault in the 1st degree and booked into the Spokane Juvenile Detention facility. Initial information suggests the incident was not random.
Roughly two hours later officers responded to the area of the 30th block of W. Pacific Ave for another stabbing. Officers arrived, discovered an adult victim suffering from an apparent stab wound, and immediately began providing medical aid. Within minutes, SPD patrol officers located and arrested the suspect, James T. Wyman (29), for assault in the 1st degree. He was booked into the Spokane County Jail.
More on Washingtoner
- Altoura Launches Immersive Training Platform for the Industrial Metaverse
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
Later around 7:00 pm, SPD officers responded to a drive-by shooting near W. 4th Ave and S. Maple St. Officers arrived on scene and provided the victim medical aid until medics arrived. The suspect is outstanding and the investigation is ongoing.
The victims in all three incidents were transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. It doesn't appeared that any of the above incidents are related.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Washingtoner
- PitchBook Predicts VC-Backed Exits
- Spokane: Fire at WSDOT Camp
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- Public Hearing and Informational Session for the 2023 Annual Amendment to the One Tacoma Comprehensive Plan and Land Use Regulatory Code
- Tacoma: Applicants Sought for the Planning Commission
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- T-Mobile Announces Successful Consent Solicitations
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Tacoma: McKinley Hill Neighborhood Plan Recommendations Released
- Tacoma Cease Fire to Partner with the City of Tacoma for Community Trauma Response Services
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors