- Marketing 2.0 Conference Announces Two New Editions In Las Vegas And Dubai
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Gepard PIM Has Launched A Shopify Connector
As part of a comprehensive public engagement effort, Spokane City Council has started its process in collecting community input on a city-wide economic recovery plan utilizing money from the American Rescue Plan (ARP) funds. The City of Spokane is set to receive over $80 million in funds to spearhead emergency economic relief for businesses, residents, and communities negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
"Community conversation is the first step in our public engagement process, and ThoughtExchange is the perfect tool to start this very important conversation," says Councilwoman Lori Kinnear, chair of Council's Public Safety and Community Health Committee. "We want to hear from our community on the best ways to allocate ARP funds and by utilizing this online tool, we capture thoughts, sentiments, and ideas to help shape our funding decisions."
More on Washingtoner
- The Rivalry Lives On: Canoe Ridge Vineyard And Waterbrook Winery Team Up With Cougar And Husky Athletics
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Fair Pay Workplace Certifies American Airlines, Anthem, Inc. and Four Others as Companies Achieving Pay Equity
ThoughtExchange is an online tool where an open-ended question on any subject is asked in what is called an "exchange". Participants confidentially share their answers and objectively rate each other's responses and ideas. City Council will use ThoughtExchange throughout the public engagement process to survey and collect feedback with the anticipation of receiving diverse responses and broad perspectives that can help inform their decision-making.
To participate in the first ARP exchange, use the ThoughtExchange tool.
Latest on Washingtoner
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KaJ Labs, a Seattle Startup, Pledges to Gift 6,000 Bitcoin ($270M) to El Salvador & Other Nations Adopting Bitcoin as Legal Tender, LITHO Utility Token Launch
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- Cyberpion Reveals A Quarter of Fortune 500 Companies Have Exploitable Vulnerabilities in their External IT Network
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Gates Foundation's Annual Goalkeepers Report Finds Stark Disparities in COVID-19 Impacts
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Grundéns Expands GORE-TEX, Footwear, and Insulation Offerings for Fall 2021
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week