- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- DeepCell Industries Awarded Groundbreaking Patent for Prebiotic Cannabis Formulation
"Kelley and Vivienne are phenomenal co-op leaders, who have helped drive incredible results for our business and our customers, while setting us up for an ambitious growth agenda. Cameron brings a wealth of experience in both physical and digital retail spaces," says Eric Artz, REI Co-op president and CEO. "These three leaders—alongside the rest of a talented senior team—will position us to continue our terrific momentum into 2022."
Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
Janes joins a growing co-op. In his new role, Janes will unite the co-op's retail and e-commerce channels to help REI push the boundaries of how physical and digital retail connect and build a seamless omnichannel experience for its customers and members.
"The co-op has had a life-long impact on me. For me REI is synonymous for connecting with the outside and family. Growing up, my dad was a former park ranger, and our weekends and vacations were filled with hiking and camping—and many of those trips started at REI," says Cameron. "I consider this an incredible opportunity but also a great responsibility to get to help grow and progress an organization that is focused on making the outdoors accessible for all."
More on Washingtoner
- Prices for Consumer Goods are Rising Quickest in America's Top Migration Destinations
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- HomeStreet Announces a $75 Million Expansion of Our Share Repurchase Program and Common Stock Dividend of $0.35 Per Share, a 40% Increase
- Tacoma: East 64th Street Phase 2 Project Update Virtual Meeting on February 10
- Spokane: Council Member Jonathan Bingle Statement Regarding Mask Mandate
Outside of work, Janes is a competitive cyclist, an avid reader, and loves to take walks with his wife, kids, and their golden retriever, Piper.
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Hall joined the co-op in 2019 as senior vice president, chief financial officer and currently leads strategy, sustainability and finance. She will take on a broader set of organizational responsibilities in her new role, leading the co-op's efforts to build a future-looking, customer-centric supply chain while continuing to decouple REI's growth from its carbon footprint.
"I came to REI because I was inspired by the co-op's purpose and excited about the opportunity to steward the financials of an organization working to truly make a difference in the communities we serve," says Hall. "As the co-op continues to grow, my role will be to ensure that growth happens sustainably—while building a seamless experience for our customers and members."
Outside of work, Hall enjoys visiting local beaches and exploring Washington's San Juan Islands.
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Long joined the co-op in 2019 to lead REI's marketing organization and membership work. Since then, Long has been a champion for the co-op's membership transformation, racial equity strategy, local marketing efforts and impact work. In her expanded role, she will continue to drive a bold vision for the future of membership and the co-op's marketing and brand efforts—connecting more people to everything the co-op has to offer and welcoming the next generation of members.
More on Washingtoner
- Expedia Group to Webcast Fourth Quarter 2021 Results on February 10, 2022
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Redfin Reports Hottest January on Record Despite 1st Pending-Sales Decline Since June 2020
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
"Serving the co-op as we work to grow our member community to 50 million people, reflective of the diversity of the U.S. over the next decade, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and great honor," says Long. "The work ahead is so meaningful—and I can't wait to help lead us toward this north star."
Outside of work, Long spends as much time as possible with her 15-year-old daughter and mini Australian Labradoodle. Her passions include yoga, kayaking, hiking, and lots of fresh air.
About the REI Co-op
REI is a specialty outdoor retailer, headquartered near Seattle. The nation's largest consumer co-op, REI is a growing community of more than 20 million members who expect and love the best quality gear, inspiring expert classes and trips, and outstanding customer service. REI has 174 locations in 41 states and the District of Columbia. If you can't visit a store, you can shop at REI.com, REI Outlet or the REI shopping app. REI isn't just about gear. Adventurers can take the trip of a lifetime with REI's active adventure travel company that runs more than 100 itineraries across the country. In many communities where REI has a presence, professionally trained instructors share their expertise by hosting beginner-to advanced-level classes and workshops about a wide range of activities. To build on the infrastructure that makes life outside possible, REI invests millions annually in hundreds of local and national nonprofits that create access to—and steward—the outdoor places that inspire us all.
SOURCE REI Co-op
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- Logixboard Raises $32M Series B from Insight Partners to Continue Modernizing the $2T Freight Forwarding Industry
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Avalara NEXT Returns with Virtual Event for Developers
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Adam Cook Appointed Tacoma Venues & Events Director
- Applications for 2022-2023 Tacoma Creates Funding Now Available
- Tacoma: Applicants Sought for the Commission on Immigrant and Refugee Affairs
- Spokane: Officer Involved Shooting
- Spokane: Council Member Betsy Wilkerson Awarded With Association of Washington Cities Certificate of Municipal Leadership
- Spokane: Eastside Garage/Modified Living Space Fire
- Spokane: Northside Basement Fire
- Clearwater Paper Announces Availability and Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Global Fipronil Market to Grow US$ 605.9 Mn by end of 2027, Says Coherent Market Insights 800 Words
- 102.3 WLUV Acquired By Trailblazer Multimedia
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- CloudMoyo Honored With Partner of the Year – FORTE Values in the First Annual Icertis Partner of the Year Awards
- Goldfish Swim School Makes a Splash in Washington with New Signed Franchise Agreement
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker