- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
FUSE was founded in 2020 by three Founding Partners: Kellan Carter, Cameron Borumand, and Brendan Wales. Carter and Borumand were formerly part of Seattle-based Ignition Partners, and Wales spent nine years at San Francisco-based Headline. The firm's founding team also includes Operating Partners John Connors, the former Microsoft CFO and long-time Ignition Partners Managing Partner; Satbir Khanuja, an early Amazon Executive and founder of DataSphere; and Bobby Wagner, the eight-time pro-bowl linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks.
"We are elated to be launching our oversubscribed second fund and thankful for the continued support from our Limited Partners and founders we get to partner with," said Cameron Borumand. "We are fortunate to have some of the most notable names in the PNW as LPs which creates a unique ecosystem for our portfolio companies to garner expertise, customers, and potential future M&A opportunities."
More on Washingtoner
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
FUSE is focused on investing in startups located in Seattle and the broader Pacific Northwest region including western Canada. The team founded FUSE on the premise that effective early-stage investing is a locally focused product and that the Seattle and broader PNW ecosystem was underserved despite there being over 100 unicorns funded in the region over the past decade. With Microsoft emerging as a global AI leader based out of Washington State, FUSE has seen innovation momentum continue to grow in this area.
Eric Sprunk, FUSE Limited Partner and former Chief Operating Officer of Nike commented: "With the entire public cloud flowing through Seattle, there is no team as strong and as prepared as FUSE is to back the emerging technologists coming out of this area."
FUSE's Limited Partner network consists of over one hundred tech operators most of which live within twenty minutes of FUSE's office providing direct community access for FUSE portfolio founders. Chris Weber, another FUSE Limited Partner who is also a former Microsoft Corporate Vice President commented: "The FUSE team knows everybody here...Most venture firms get weaker as they get bigger. FUSE is the opposite."
More on Washingtoner
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
The firm has invested in 31 startups ranging from vertical software to machine learning applications including Zuper which helps businesses automate their field services workflows; WellSaid Labs which provides enterprise choice for AI created voice; Icertis which uses AI to transform contracting; among others. Samir Bodas CEO & Co-Founder at Icertis said: "This team is relentless and hyper focused on winning with a founder first mindset."
With its new fund & capital FUSE will continue investing in B2B technology entrepreneurs building category defining businesses with check sizes ranging from $1M - $10M leading Seed & Series A rounds. Interested parties can reach out to them at .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- City of Tacoma Observes Thanksgiving on November 23 and 24
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Fun Corporate Magic's Virtual and In-Person Shows
- Spokane: Indian Trail Neighborhood House Fire Displaces Six
- Zeus Investments Korea look at how AI is changing the investment landscape
- Art Exhibition - Mandolene: Hard Edge for a New Generation
- Spokane: Riverfront's Numerica Tree Lighting & Winter Market Nov. 25
- Spokane: Expo 50th Celebration Announces Launch of Club '74
- Spokane: Overnight Northwest House Fire Quickly Extinguished
- Spokane: Vacant Home Intentionally Set on Fire
- Spokane City Council Moves Forward with Expanding Middle Housing
- USA and India Collaboration Holds Promise of Slashing Global Emissions and Fuel Usage
- New Book Shares the Key to Creating a Positive Impact in Your Community and Beyond
- Anesis Spine & Pain Care Adds Second ASC
- Study Finds Lotus Vaping Technologies' Flavored E-Liquids Reduce Smokers' Cigarettes Per Day at Significantly Higher Rate Than Tobacco Flavor
- Alpine Immune Sciences to Participate in the Evercore ISI HealthconX Conference
- Point B Appoints New C-Level Executives to Accelerate Growth and Transformation
- Spokane: Accidental Fire Damages Garage, No Injuries Reported
- Spokane: One Injured From a South Hill Apartment Fire
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System