- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Novo Integrated Sciences Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
- Giving Tuesday: Isabella and Ferdinand Academia de Español Sets Out to Bridge Language Gap
Chris Aniszczyk, CTO of CNCF, commented on this donation: "Open source foundations like CNCF ensure there is a level playing field for all participants, vendors and users alike, which in turn helps promote a truly healthy, growing ecosystem. With Upbound's contribution, the cloud-native ecosystem can trust that the Crossplane community remains a dependable and open platform to build upon."
Crossplane is a framework for platform engineers to build control planes. It sits above any environment or cloud and helps engineers customize the APIs they expose so their developers have a simpler, safer, self-service interface that adheres to their organization's needs. To help engineers create more mature providers and save time, Upbound created code generation technology that produces Crossplane providers.
More on Washingtoner
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Former Microsoft Finance Manager Ventures into Esports to Debut XP League Esports Franchise in Seattle Area
Mitch Connors from Aviatrix said: "Cloud ecosystems require open source communities to grow, but the pool of truly open source cloud automation tools is shrinking. This donation to the Crossplane project ensures that both the framework and the providers built on top of it remain open for all to use, and sets the stage for the Crossplane ecosystem to grow under the guidance of the CNCF."
Bassam Tabbara from Upbound added: "Upbound remains a critical maintainer and steward of the Crossplane project and we believe in supporting the provider ecosystem around Crossplane. With this donation, we open up a path to the ecosystem to converge around providers all under the trusted governance of the Crossplane project and CNCF."
The donation of these projects will allow users to boost their confidence when building with Crossplane more effortlessly as well as remove any doubt about future viability of these critical components. They can use and build with fast automation of API documentation and example configurations which will benefit thousands of engineers building control planes. Community members and customers can access Upbound's free Marketplace to browse, use and collaborate on providers for Crossplane.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Spokane City Council Adopts 2024 Annual City Budget
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Spokane: Quick Response Kept Apartment Fire from Extending Into Other Units
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- Spokane: Commercial Fire Garners Exceptional Response and Positive Outcome