- Ryan Joseph Kopyar, set to launch life changing online program "Reconnect to Your Greatness"
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Polyurethane Foam Insulation Materials Market:
Insulation materials made of polyurethane foam are a type of foam that is used to provide insulation. Polyurethane foam is made by mixing the chemicals, Polyol and Isocyanate, resulting in an open cell structure with air pockets inside the material. Polyurethane foam insulation is utilized in a variety of applications including the residential and non-residential construction, oil & gas, and automotive sectors. The most significant segment of the polyurethane foam insulation materials industry is residential construction. Paints, coatings, and adhesives, which are widely used in construction, contain flexible and semi-rigid foams. The demand for these services grew as the number of people renovating and updating their homes increased.
Product innovations are key growth driving factors in the polyurethane foam insulation materials market. For instance, in September 2019, Demilec, Inc., a subsidiary of Huntsman Corporation, launched several spray foam insulation products for the Middle East market and announced the opening of its Spray Foam Technical Application and Training Center in Dubai.
Rigid foam, which has unique insulating properties that make it suitable for use in homes for walls and roofs, is one of the exceptional applications of polyurethane. As rigid polyurethane foam has a strong insulating quality, it allows builders to build thinner walls and can reduce construction costs and utility bills for homeowners.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/5012
Key Market Takeaways:
The global polyurethane foam insulation materials market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.80% over the forecast period (2021-2028). Increasing demand for building insulation materials in both residential and non-residential segments, as well as the rising use of rigid polyurethane foam (RPF) in automotive applications, are expected to be the main growth drivers during the forecast period.
More on Washingtoner
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Tacoma: Solid Waste Management Receives Recycler of the Year Award
- Spokane: 'Taking Leadership Skills Back To the Neighborhoods'
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) and Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction Devices Market to Surpass US$ 19,145 Million by 2030 - Coherent Market Insights
- Spokane: City Closures Planned For Memorial Day
North America polyurethane foam insulation materials market is estimated to be valued at US$ 7,458.10 Mn in 2021 and is expected to grow at a significant rate of 6.70% during the forecast period. The growth of the polyurethane foam insulation materials market in North America is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for energy-efficient and cost-effective insulation materials.
Major players operating in the global polyurethane foam insulation materials market include Bayer Ag, Armacell GmbH, Compagnie De Saint-Gobain S A, Ekisui Chemical Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Nitto Denko Corporation, Inoac Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Tosoh Corporation, Trelleborg Ab, Sekisui Chemical, and Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
Technology launches, acquisitions, collaborations and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the polyurethane foam insulation materials market. For instance, in January 2020, Covestro AG, a leading producer of a variety of polycarbonate and polyurethane raw materials, announced a collaboration with Recticel NV/SA, a producer of flexible polyurethane foams used in bedding, insulation, and automotive products. The goal of this collaboration is to create mattresses out of discarded mattresses. This collaboration will build a circular economy in the polyurethane foam market which will help both the companies lower the dependence on the use of raw materials in polyurethane foams production. Also, in April 2020, Eurofoam Group, a leading manufacturer of flexible polyurethane foams in Eastern and Central Europe region, was acquired by Greiner, a leading producers of foam and processors of plastics for the packaging, furniture, sport, automotive, medical technology and pharmaceutical sectors. The aim of this acquisition is to strengthen the foam segment and will be helpful for Greiner's expansion in the future.
Request for Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/5012
Global Polyurethane Foam Insulation Materials Market, By Type:
- Flexible Foam
- Spray Foam
- Rigid Foam
Global Polyurethane Foam Insulation Materials Market, By Application:
- Building and Construction
- Others (Electronics, etc.)
Global Polyurethane Foam Insulation Materials Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- By Country:
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy this Complete Report Now @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/5012
More on Washingtoner
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Tanium Unveils Free Comprehensive Risk Assessment
- NanoString Launches Integrated Informatics to Facilitate Spatial Biology Research Using Next Generation Sequencing
- Pacific Northwest Rapper King Raymond Drops Hot New Track "DTS On 6's"
- Mindworks Hypnosis & NLP Offers "A Chance to Trance" Hypnosis Event on June 25th
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having sales office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 57 countries worldwide. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Senior Client Partner – Business Development
Coherent Market Insights
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Coherent Market Insights
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!
- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- West Shore Construction Named #1 Hurricane Fabric Dealer in the Country
- Exterro Enhances Digital Forensic and Incident Response Automation with Major Upgrades to FTK® Connect
- Leafly to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
- Edifecs' Leaders to Speak at WEDI 2022 Spring Virtual Conference
- Energy-Transition Champion, Vladimir Novak, Joins Ultra Safe Nuclear as Chief Commercial Officer
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- Spokane: Free Riverfront Park Spring and Summer Activities 2022
- Virtual Workshop on How to Do Business With the City of Tacoma on June 1
- City of Spokane to Host Citywide Traffic Calming Workshops
- Tacoma: City of Destiny Awards Back Live In 2022
- Blockchain Startup Aimed at Financial Inclusion Secures 25 Million Dollar Capital Commitment
- HR Tech Awards Recognizes Valuable Contributors to Hiring, Retention, and More
- The Martini Shot Launches A Sci-Fi Martial Arts and Fashion Franchise
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
- Alaska Airlines names 30-year industry veteran new senior vice president of airport operations
- CoreStack and Ingram Micro Cloud Come Together to Deliver Next-Gen FinOps and Cloud Governance
- Implement The Exploration Of Charity In The Virtual World Concept Till The Very End