- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
The Manifest platform has been designed to meet the requirements of defense forces around the world, including the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force, New Zealand Defense Force, and the Royal Australian Navy, as well as international OEMs, systems integrators, and Allied defense forces. Taqtile is currently on contract with the Army Application Laboratory (AAL) to meet the Army's ARMORS capability requirement. In partnership with 3D Media, Manifest is being utilized as part of the U.S. Air Force Rapid Sustainment Office MARS program.
More on Washingtoner
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
At I/ITSEC attendees can visit three booths to see demonstrations of Manifest capabilities: 3D Media (booth 3161), HTC VIVE (booth 3211), and Magic Leap (booth 3171). At these booths visitors can see how Manifest supports MARS maintenance operations; utilizes color passthrough capabilities of VIVE XR Elite headset to inspect airplane landing gear; and inspections and processes for recovery from equipment failure on an Abrams tank respectively. To schedule a one-on-one meeting with a Taqtile representative at I/ITSEC attendees can visit I/ITSEC Meeting Scheduler.
Kelly Malone, Taqtile's Chief Business Officer said "Manifest is a proven solution for reducing operator errors, delivering demonstrable ROI, and facilitating the digital modernization efforts of defense forces around the world." Malone added that "The Manifest platform enables the digital transformation of critical defense procedures and processes positively impacting the effectiveness adaptivity and resiliency of our troops and vehicles they rely upon."
More on Washingtoner
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
Manifest operates in cloud at edge or offline accessing data over various channels including 5G making it a 5G testbed application as part of Booz Allen Hamilton team for U.S Army's 5GXR program operating at Ft Cavazos . Performance data from military studies demonstrate effectiveness of Manifest: USAF junior propulsion mechanics using Manifest completed 100% of 28 assigned tasks with zero errors; automotive technicians in New Zealand Army Trade Training School using Manifest completed tasks with 36% fewer errors than trainees using extant training methods which included instructor assistance; Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) evaluators using Manifest generated 53% fewer errors/discrepancies than counterparts not using Manifest .
Manifest has been architected to support an increasing number of devices including head-mounted displays (HMDs) like Magic Leap 2 & VIVE XR Elite , tablets such as iPad & other mobile tools enabling users access step by step work instructions , digital manuals & guidance , animated 3D models & digital twins , detailed holograms & other invaluable knowledge irrespective form factor . It can also be accessed via browser permitting use by devices already in hands of warfighters today .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- City of Tacoma Observes Thanksgiving on November 23 and 24
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Fun Corporate Magic's Virtual and In-Person Shows
- Spokane: Indian Trail Neighborhood House Fire Displaces Six
- Zeus Investments Korea look at how AI is changing the investment landscape
- Art Exhibition - Mandolene: Hard Edge for a New Generation
- Spokane: Riverfront's Numerica Tree Lighting & Winter Market Nov. 25
- Spokane: Expo 50th Celebration Announces Launch of Club '74
- Spokane: Overnight Northwest House Fire Quickly Extinguished
- Spokane: Vacant Home Intentionally Set on Fire
- Spokane City Council Moves Forward with Expanding Middle Housing
- USA and India Collaboration Holds Promise of Slashing Global Emissions and Fuel Usage
- New Book Shares the Key to Creating a Positive Impact in Your Community and Beyond
- Anesis Spine & Pain Care Adds Second ASC
- Study Finds Lotus Vaping Technologies' Flavored E-Liquids Reduce Smokers' Cigarettes Per Day at Significantly Higher Rate Than Tobacco Flavor
- Alpine Immune Sciences to Participate in the Evercore ISI HealthconX Conference
- Point B Appoints New C-Level Executives to Accelerate Growth and Transformation
- Spokane: Accidental Fire Damages Garage, No Injuries Reported
- Spokane: One Injured From a South Hill Apartment Fire
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System