- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
Foley will start at TrueCar on October 30 and will be responsible for the company's financial strategy, accounting operations, corporate finance, tax compliance and investor relations. He has spent over 10 years in senior corporate finance and strategy roles across several high-growth consumer brands. He joins TrueCar from Flexcar, LLC, a leading vehicle-subscription business in the U.S., where he led the Finance and Accounting, Risk and Analytics teams responsible for shaping the company's long-term business strategy and growth objectives.
As Chief Revenue Officer, Ku will oversee Dealer Sales and Retention, Wholesale, Affinity Network, and OEM Solutions in addition to existing oversight of marketing and communications. Hess will lead TrueCar's field sales team for both franchise and independent dealers as well as the supporting sales functions. She has nearly 30 years of automotive industry experience in dealer leadership positions.
More on Washingtoner
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
Jantoon Reigersman, President and CEO of TrueCar said: "We're thrilled to welcome Oliver to the TrueCar team as we build an organization that will continue to deliver deliberate, innovative, and exciting products for both consumers and dealers. We are also excited to promote Lisa who has been pivotal to the success and growth of our dealer partner network. Jay's new role will be principally dedicated to TrueCar's tremendous revenue growth opportunity."
TrueCar has made significant changes in its leadership structure with Oliver Foley joining as Chief Financial Officer replacing Teresa Luong; Jay Ku shifting roles from Chief Commerce Officer to Chief Revenue Officer; while Lisa Hess is promoted to Head of Sales.
Foley brings over 10 years of experience in senior corporate finance roles across several high-growth consumer brands from his previous role at Flexcar LLC where he led the Finance & Accounting teams responsible for shaping the company's long-term business strategy & growth objectives.
As Chief Revenue Officer Ku will oversee Dealer Sales & Retention; Wholesale; Affinity Network; & OEM Solutions along with existing oversight of marketing & communications while Hess takes on responsibility for leading TrueCar's field sales team for both franchise & independent dealers along with supporting sales functions with her nearly 30 years of automotive industry experience in dealer leadership positions.
More on Washingtoner
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
Reigersman expressed his enthusiasm about these changes saying: "We're thrilled to welcome Oliver to the TrueCar team as we build an organization that will continue to deliver deliberate innovative & exciting products for both consumers & dealers." He further added: "We are also excited to promote Lisa who has been pivotal to the success & growth of our dealer partner network."
The changes made by TrueCar are expected to bring about significant improvements in their financial strategies; accounting operations; corporate finance; tax compliance; investor relations; marketing & communications along with their overall revenue growth opportunities which should help them achieve their goals more efficiently than before.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- City of Tacoma Observes Thanksgiving on November 23 and 24
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Fun Corporate Magic's Virtual and In-Person Shows
- Spokane: Indian Trail Neighborhood House Fire Displaces Six
- Zeus Investments Korea look at how AI is changing the investment landscape
- Art Exhibition - Mandolene: Hard Edge for a New Generation
- Spokane: Riverfront's Numerica Tree Lighting & Winter Market Nov. 25
- Spokane: Expo 50th Celebration Announces Launch of Club '74
- Spokane: Overnight Northwest House Fire Quickly Extinguished
- Spokane: Vacant Home Intentionally Set on Fire
- Spokane City Council Moves Forward with Expanding Middle Housing
- USA and India Collaboration Holds Promise of Slashing Global Emissions and Fuel Usage
- New Book Shares the Key to Creating a Positive Impact in Your Community and Beyond
- Anesis Spine & Pain Care Adds Second ASC
- Study Finds Lotus Vaping Technologies' Flavored E-Liquids Reduce Smokers' Cigarettes Per Day at Significantly Higher Rate Than Tobacco Flavor
- Alpine Immune Sciences to Participate in the Evercore ISI HealthconX Conference
- Point B Appoints New C-Level Executives to Accelerate Growth and Transformation
- Spokane: Accidental Fire Damages Garage, No Injuries Reported
- Spokane: One Injured From a South Hill Apartment Fire
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System