- Prescryptive Health Welcomes Paige Clark as VP of Pharmacy Programs and Policy
- The New Generation of High-Speed Epson Enterprise Printers Enhance On-Site Workflows
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
Spokane Police are investigating a shooting with a victim that took place in the 1800 block of E Marshall around 7:30 PM.
Tuesday, May 11, around 7:30 PM the Spokane Police Department received a 911 call of a shooting that had just taken place in the 1800 block of E. Marshall. The caller reported he had "just shot someone". The man who had fired the handgun disarmed himself when officers arrived and he said the man he shot had run off into the neighborhood.
SPD Officers searched the area and located a male with a gunshot wound to the torso in a yard near the location of the shooting. An SPD K9 officer and patrol officers treated the male until medical personnel arrived. The male was transported to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
More on Washingtoner
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Tacoma: Upcoming Road Closures on McMurray Road Northeast
- Powering the Future of Pride: T-Mobile Invests in Educational Equity for LGBTQ+ Youth
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- CelebrASIAN 2021 Turns into a Goldmine of Supplier Diversity information
SPD Officers canvassed the area and contacted numerous witnesses. At this time, it appears there was an argument involving multiple people that led to a physical struggle and at one point after being struck, a male pulled out a gun and shot the man who punched him.
Patrol officers are continuing the investigation and writing a search warrant for the address on Marshall.
David Bloyed (59) was booked into jail for First Degree Assault.
The investigation is continuing.
Latest on Washingtoner
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Hines, Benenson Capital Partners and USAA Real Estate Partner to Deliver New Mixed-Use Project in Downtown Bellevue
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
- Torres Law Named Trade & Customs Law Firm of the Year
- State of Supplier Diversity & Procurement Discussed at CelebrASIAN Conference to Benefit Minority B
- Adrian Szwarcburg Joins Salesforce DevSecOps Pioneer DigitSec to Drive Partnerships and Business Development
- Tail Wagging Dog Supplies: A Shop For Dog Owners To Spoil Their Furry Friends
- Omeros Announces Publication Detailing the Mechanism of Action of PDE7 In Nicotine Addiction
- BMO Financial Group Selects AWS as Its Preferred Cloud Provider
- Spokane City Council Terminates Local State of Emergency
- Spokane: Public Meeting Will Focus on Transportation Needs In the Area of 37th Ave & Ray St
- Omeros to Present at the BofA 2021 Napa BioPharma Virtual Conference
- Seattle: City Announces 2,000 free ORCA Cards to support COVID recovery in hardest-hit neighborhoods
- NATP offers education on two major post-tax season issues
- Ski Johnson To Begin Jazz For Life Tour June 15th St. John, USVi
- Luxor Technology Closes $5.0M Round Led by NYDIG, With Participation From US Mining Firms
- Proctor360 Becomes Awarded Vendor for TIPS Purchasing Cooperative
- The Only Story that Has Not Neen Told About OJ
- USPAACC opened its Business Conference from Dining Room despite Internet outage across Capital City
- Genetic Variant Causing Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss in Dogs Identified for First Time in Study of More Than 800,000 Dogs