- IOTech announces a new release of Edge Xrt, its high performance data connectivity solution for industrial systems
- Tacoma: Mayor Victoria Woodards to Present 2023 State of the City Address at Mount Tahoma High School Tonight
- The Official Drink Of Juneteenth Atlanta 2023
January 27, 2023
Jeff Lueders, Media and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-5152
Megan Snow, Media and Communications, email@example.com, (253) 219-7089
Community Informational Meeting Scheduled About Proposed Moratorium on Underground Storage Tanks, Metal Recycling and Auto Wrecking within the South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District
The City of Tacoma Planning and Development Services Department has scheduled a public information meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, February 2 on ZOOM to provide information about a proposed moratorium on underground storage tanks, metal recycling and auto wrecking within the South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District.
The informational meeting will include a brief staff presentation and an opportunity for questions. The meeting will be conducted virtually and can be attended remotely by dialing (253) 215-8782 or through Zoom and entering the meeting ID 845 7533 3145when prompted.
More on Washingtoner
- Altoura Launches Immersive Training Platform for the Industrial Metaverse
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
In addition, a Public Hearing will be held on Tuesday, February 7 at approximately 5:15 p.m. during the City Council Meeting. People are invited to attend in-person or virtually to make comment. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers, on the first floor of the Tacoma Municipal Building, located at 747 Market Street.
The meeting can be attended remotely by dialing (253) 215-8782 or through Zoom and entering the meeting ID 848 3423 3126, and passcode 349099 when prompted. The meeting will be broadcast on TV Tacoma and live-streamed on the City's Facebook page and on tvtacoma.com.
Written comments on this subject can be provided to the Clerk's Office by 5 p.m. Monday, February 6, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 733 Market Street, Room 11, Tacoma, WA 98402.
Meeting details are also available at cityoftacoma.org/MoratoriumSTGPD.
More information about Planning and development Services Department, visit cityoftacoma.org/PDS.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Washingtoner
- PitchBook Predicts VC-Backed Exits
- Spokane: Fire at WSDOT Camp
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- Public Hearing and Informational Session for the 2023 Annual Amendment to the One Tacoma Comprehensive Plan and Land Use Regulatory Code
- Tacoma: Applicants Sought for the Planning Commission
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- T-Mobile Announces Successful Consent Solicitations
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Tacoma: McKinley Hill Neighborhood Plan Recommendations Released
- Tacoma Cease Fire to Partner with the City of Tacoma for Community Trauma Response Services
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors