- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Charlotte Company Buys Unpaid Judgments in Mecklenburg and Iredell County
The City of Spokane Redistricting Board ("Board") is seeking input from the public on four proposed maps updating City Council Districts based on 2020 Census data. The proposed maps can be found at https://my.spokanecity.org/bcc/boards/city-council-districting-board/.
Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SpokaneRedistricting or email feedback directly to Hannahlee Allers firstname.lastname@example.org. The survey closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 2, 2022. The deadline for email feedback is the same.
More on Washingtoner
- Spokane: SPD Seeks Public's Help Locating Vulnerable Adult
- Spokane: SPD Responds to Fatal Shooting
- Infobip releases 30th Anniversary of the SMS Report
- Redfin Reports Homebuying Demand Ticks Up as Rates Continue to Decline
- Tacoma: Orchard Street – Lakewood Drive Corridor Design Virtual Public Meeting December 15
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 5:30 p.m., the Board is holding a Town Hall meeting in City Council Chambers to take additional public comment and hold a potential vote on which map to recommend to City Council for approval.
More information about the Redistricting Board, including meetings times, agendas, and recordings can be found at https://my.spokanecity.org/bcc/boards/city-council-districting-board/.
Latest on Washingtoner
- EV Mobility and Hotel 1000 Seattle sign an agreement to deploy electric vehicles as an amenity
- Spokane: City in Full-City Plow, Focusing on Primary Arterials
- Spokane: South Indian Canyon road to close for winter
- Spokane: World Ice Skating Day Dec. 4 at the Numerica Skate Ribbon
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Hagens Berman Investigating Washington-Based Debt Collection Company for Data Breach Affecting 3.7 Million People
- Spokane: Fire at Camp Hope
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- PABCO Roofing Products Makes Strategic Additions to Executive Team
- PRophet, a Stagwell (STGW) Marketing Cloud Product, Partners with Paul Allen AI Institute's Yoodli to Bring AI Speech Coaching and Media Training to the PR Industry
- Novo Integrated Sciences' Subsidiary, Clinical Consultants International, Signs Consulting Agreement with Pharmaceutical Research & Development Company, Sarfez Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Spokane: Flags Lowered For U.S. Representative Donald McEachin
- Spokane: Winter Operations Ready for Storm; Here's the Plan
- Moonstone Bank Issues Statement Regarding Alameda Research Ventures, LLC
- Tacoma: City of Destiny Awards Nominations Accepted Now Through January 30
- Spokane: Missing Persons Reporting Process
- Sensoria Health Speaking at Smart Haptics Conference in Seattle, December 7-8, 2022
- Ixana raises $3M with breakthrough wearable silicon chip
- Spokane City Council Votes to Override Vetoed Property Tax Ordinance