- Marketing 2.0 Conference Announces Two New Editions In Las Vegas And Dubai
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Gepard PIM Has Launched A Shopify Connector
"We have a unique market opportunity to leverage years of advanced wireless power research and development to redefine how wireless power can enable and speed Digital Transformation for large commercial and industrial enterprises," said Mark Waldenberg, CEO of MetaPower. "Our core technology platform offers a compelling combination of power density, dynamic power ranges and distances, fast beam-switching, and autonomous operation that enables brand new capabilities for partners in the Manufacturing, Energy, and Warehousing vertical markets and pushes them even closer to full realization of Industry 4.0."
The EAP will be deeply collaborative and will involve technology integration, training, and operation of MetaPower prototype hardware and software systems at partner facilities followed by joint team reviews of the system performance and optimization for a range of strategic use cases. The EAP serves to demonstrate the functionality and design of MetaPower hardware and software, as well as the refinement of the company's production plans to meet the needs of future partners and clients in real-world environments.
More on Washingtoner
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Fair Pay Workplace Certifies American Airlines, Anthem, Inc. and Four Others as Companies Achieving Pay Equity
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
For more information on MetaPower's Early Access Program and requirements for participating companies, please send email to [email protected]
MetaPower, LLC is a wireless power startup located in Seattle, WA. The company was launched from the Invention Science Fund at Intellectual Ventures in June 2020 after several years of R&D focused on RF power beaming technologies. The company is dedicated to creating innovative wireless power systems that significantly impact process and operational efficiency of large enterprises. To learn more, visit www.metapower.co or email at [email protected]
Press contact: [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- KaJ Labs, a Seattle Startup, Pledges to Gift 6,000 Bitcoin ($270M) to El Salvador & Other Nations Adopting Bitcoin as Legal Tender, LITHO Utility Token Launch
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- Cyberpion Reveals A Quarter of Fortune 500 Companies Have Exploitable Vulnerabilities in their External IT Network
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Gates Foundation's Annual Goalkeepers Report Finds Stark Disparities in COVID-19 Impacts
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Grundéns Expands GORE-TEX, Footwear, and Insulation Offerings for Fall 2021
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA