- Clearwater Paper Announces Virtual Participation at the J.P. Morgan 2021 Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
February 19, 2021
Tanisha Jumper, Media and Communications, email@example.com, (253) 591-5152
Stacy Ellifritt, Media and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-2005
Lane Closures on Schuster Parkway Scheduled February 24 – 25
The City of Tacoma's Street Operations Division will be closing the inside lane of both northbound and southbound Schuster Parkway between South 4th Street and Ruston Way, on Wednesday, February 24, and Thursday, February 25, for further landscape maintenance. The closure is expected to take place from 8 AM to 3 PM on both days. This work was rescheduled from early February, due to inclement weather.
More on Washingtoner
- Tacoma: A Statement From Mayor Victoria Woodards on Passage of House Bill 1267 in Washington State House of Representatives
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- "Unprecedented Times," Meet the Un-carrier. T-Mobile Unveils Big Moves for Businesses.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
This work is weather dependent, and rescheduling may be required. Notice boards will be on location to notify drivers of the project and will also reflect any necessary changes. Drivers are reminded to use caution and expect delays when traveling in the area.
Those with questions or concerns may contact Project Supervisor Craig Hamburg, email@example.com, (253) 591-5251.
Latest on Washingtoner
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Global Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Drugs Market to Surpass US$ 10,966.8 Million by 2027, Says Coherent Market Insights (CMI)
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Spokane: Police Strategies LLC Report on SPD Police Interaction
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Spokane: Public Is Invited To Review Downtown Plan Update
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- A Letter to Attorney General Bob Ferguson From the Tacoma City Council
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Compass Health Announces 2021 Board of Directors, Jonalyn Woolf-Ivory Named Board Chair
- Spokane: West Weile Residential Structure Fire
- Residential Fire and Rescue on Spokane's South Hill
- Award-Winning Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Opens New Doors
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- SPIE and Photonics Media Prism Awards Honor Photonics Innovations
- Broadmark Realty Capital Announces $200 Million At-the-Market Equity Offering Program
- Spokane Police are asking the public for help to find a missing 13yo