- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- Chance to Win $500 and Amazing Black Friday Car Deals in Burlington at Car Nation Canada!
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
October 21, 2021
Tanisha Jumper, Media and Communications, email@example.com, (253) 591-5152
Megan Snow, Media and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-5051
Joint Statement from Mayor Victoria Woodards and Council Member Catherine Ushka
on Today's Multiple Homicides
We want to acknowledge the tragic events that occurred late this afternoon and the four lives that were lost. We extend our sympathies to those directly impacted, the Eastside community, and all of Tacoma. While there are not a lot of details available on this incident right now, we reiterated yesterday, that we as a Council, place high value on community safety. We are taking actions to address it. We understand that gun violence can disrupt everyone's sense of safety as well as result in heartbreaking loss of life. We also commend the work the Police Department has done over the years to ensure that homicide cases like this one are successfully resolved. We know there are impacts to all first responders in these kinds of emergencies, including the members of our fire and police departments that responded to this scene. We know our police will diligently collect the facts of this case. As we learn more, we as a community will find our way through this together.
More on Washingtoner
- Seattle: With Increased Demand for COVID-19 Boosters, Mayor Durkan and Partners Announce Expanded Hours at Amazon South Lake Union Clinic
- Zillow Group Announces Significant Progress on Zillow Offers Inventory Wind-Down and Authorizes $750 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Sound Life Sciences Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Industry's First Contactless Sonar-based Respiratory Monitor for Smart Devices
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Privacy Dynamics Launches One-Click De-Identification Tool, Eliminating Data Privacy and Disclosure Risks Within Minutes
Latest on Washingtoner
- GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer Hires Joelle Fathi, DNP as Chief Healthcare Delivery Officer
- T-Mobile Agrees to Sell $3.0 Billion of Senior Secured Notes
- City of Seattle and Community Partners Host Home for the Holidays Events in December to Continue Downtown Recovery
- Stoneway Concrete Drivers Begin Unfair Labor Practice Strike
- Brian Pearl and Vincenza (Vini) Antonacci of The Pearl Antonacci Group were Named to RealTrends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Profe
- Sociopreneur, Maya Miranda Ambarsari Presents a Business Information and Authentic Data Platform for Global Markets
- City of Tacoma adopts the 2030 Climate Action Plan
- REI Co-op announces new chief commercial officer; two senior leader promotions
- India's FSSAI Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- Drake Software and National Association of Tax Professionals present second free roundtable discussion in preparation of the 2022 tax season
- Imperative Launches Solution that Enables Executives to Actively Measure and Improve Employee Engagement and Productivity
- Nintex Brings Native eSignatures to Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex Drawloop®
- E | N | L is Now Offering Multiple Acrylic Systems!
- Nola Blue Records signs The Love Light Orchestra
- Beauty Pitch Alert: GlossWire Announces Top 12 Finalists for Global Pitch Competition
- Female Entrepreneur Who has Secured $17M in Funds Offers Free Grant Writing Training to Nonprofit Organizations and Small Businesses
- Amazon Investing in 274 Renewable Energy Projects Globally, Adds 18 New Projects in Europe and U.S.
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Yoav Blat Offers Technology-based NYC Real Estate Services Knitted in Human Relationships
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!