- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Novo Integrated Sciences Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
- Giving Tuesday: Isabella and Ferdinand Academia de Español Sets Out to Bridge Language Gap
311 or 509.755.2489
Due to the condition of South Indian Canyon Road, Spokane County and the City of Spokane have closed the road for the winter season. Closures will be at Greenwood Rd. on the north end and Bonnie Dr. on the south end.
"The current condition of this section of road is not good enough to handle plowing and maintenance throughout the winter," says Kyle Twohig, Senior Director of Spokane County Public Works.
Indian Canyon Golf Course and Pro Shop will remain open for indoor winter simulation lessons and retail operations. Visitors can access the golf course by traveling from Sunset Highway and turning north on Assembly St. The road closure is located north of the entrance into Indian Canyon Golf Course at the driving range. The public can access Indian Canyon Park recreation area from Greenwood Rd. and Rimrock Dr. on the north end.
More on Washingtoner
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Former Microsoft Finance Manager Ventures into Esports to Debut XP League Esports Franchise in Seattle Area
About Spokane County Public Works
The mission of Spokane County Public Works is to provide our citizens and the traveling public with safe and maintained roads, bridges and stormwater facilities through efficient and quality Operations, Construction, Engineering and Planning services.
About the City of Spokane
The City of Spokane, home to more than 220,000 people, is located in the heart of the Inland Northwest. Our 2,000 employees strive to deliver efficient and effective services that facilitate economic opportunity and enhance the quality of life for all our residents. For more information, visit www.spokanecity.org and follow us @spokanecity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Latest on Washingtoner
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Spokane City Council Adopts 2024 Annual City Budget
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Spokane: Quick Response Kept Apartment Fire from Extending Into Other Units
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- Spokane: Commercial Fire Garners Exceptional Response and Positive Outcome