- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Novo Integrated Sciences Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
- Giving Tuesday: Isabella and Ferdinand Academia de Español Sets Out to Bridge Language Gap
November 14, 2022
Jeff Lueders, Media and Communications, email@example.com, (253) 591-5152
Maria Lee, Media and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-2054
City of Tacoma Conducts Nationwide Search for Communications Director
TACOMA, Wash. – The City of Tacoma is conducting a nationwide search for its next Communications Director.
As a key member of the City's Executive Team, the Communications Director oversees the organization's internal and external communications functions. The individual in this role will lead an outstanding team of professionals who work in the areas of media relations, public relations, language access, marketing, the TV Tacoma television station, social media, graphic design, multimedia design, and photography.
More on Washingtoner
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Former Microsoft Finance Manager Ventures into Esports to Debut XP League Esports Franchise in Seattle Area
More information, including a detailed description of the position and its priorities as well as the application process, is available here.
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply by November 28, 2022 to make the first review of applications for this executive level position, which will remain open until it is filled.
Those with questions, or who would like to request this information in an alternate format, are asked to contact Jessica Madrigal at email@example.com or (253) 306-3924.
Latest on Washingtoner
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Spokane City Council Adopts 2024 Annual City Budget
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Food Safety Attorney, Bill Marler, calls for import restrictions on Mexican Cantaloupe USA - English USA - español
- Tacoma: Anticipated Event-Related Road Closures Through December 31
- Spokane: SPD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Locating a Vulnerable Juvenile
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Tacoma Creates Expands Community Vibrancy
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Stage IV lung cancer survivor, disparities cancer researcher, family physician appointed as Karmanos' new associate center director
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Spokane: Quick Response Kept Apartment Fire from Extending Into Other Units
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- Spokane: Commercial Fire Garners Exceptional Response and Positive Outcome