- Marketing 2.0 Conference Announces Two New Editions In Las Vegas And Dubai
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Gepard PIM Has Launched A Shopify Connector
The livestream concert will broadcast via YouTube at 9 p.m. ET and will feature songs from his debut LP, Uproot. Written and recorded entirely during the pandemic, the album is more than a reflection of the time, but also an impressive display of Monroe's wildly diverse musical talents and sensibilities.
Released on June 18th, 2021, via Roxhill Records, Uproot delivers an eclectic cohesion of genres, ranging from folksy-punk anthems to bluesy melodies. Monroe's latest single, "Stir Crazy" mixes a sultry Latin vibe with an infectious, modern chorus. Uproot is a testament to Monroe's sophistication as an emerging musician and songwriter.
More on Washingtoner
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Fair Pay Workplace Certifies American Airlines, Anthem, Inc. and Four Others as Companies Achieving Pay Equity
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
"I'm super excited for the upcoming livestream!" said Monroe. "It'll be my first real performance in over a year and I plan on making it a show to remember."
Monroe will take part in live interaction with the audience, including a fan-sourced Q&A session following the performance.
Livestream – Saturday, July 24 at 9 p.m. ET: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUN7WqLOgN7Mp2W62gaC9Q
YouTube Music Channel - Wyatt Monroe: https://youtube.com/channel/UCa2y-gNJv83vmB5S2guQEJw
For more info on Wyatt Monroe, please visit: www.roxhillrecords.com/artists
SOURCE Wyatt Monroe
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Washingtoner
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KaJ Labs, a Seattle Startup, Pledges to Gift 6,000 Bitcoin ($270M) to El Salvador & Other Nations Adopting Bitcoin as Legal Tender, LITHO Utility Token Launch
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- Cyberpion Reveals A Quarter of Fortune 500 Companies Have Exploitable Vulnerabilities in their External IT Network
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Gates Foundation's Annual Goalkeepers Report Finds Stark Disparities in COVID-19 Impacts
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Grundéns Expands GORE-TEX, Footwear, and Insulation Offerings for Fall 2021
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks