- Marketing 2.0 Conference Announces Two New Editions In Las Vegas And Dubai
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Gepard PIM Has Launched A Shopify Connector
July 23, 2021
Tanisha Jumper, Media and Communications, email@example.com, (253) 591-5152
Maria Lee, Media and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-2054
First Hybrid City Council Meeting Allowing for
In-Person and Online Participation Now Scheduled for Aug. 10
To ensure that all systems are in place for hybrid City Council meetings that allow for both in-person and online participation, the Tuesday, Aug. 3 City Council meeting will remain 100 percent virtual, and the Tuesday, Aug. 10 City Council meeting will be held in person at Tacoma Municipal Building (747 Market St., Council Chambers). For those who wish to watch or give comments via Zoom, log-in information will continue to be shared via Council Meeting agendas at cityoftacoma.org/councilmeetings. These meetings will continue to play on TV Tacoma and also stream live on Facebook.
More on Washingtoner
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- The Rivalry Lives On: Canoe Ridge Vineyard And Waterbrook Winery Team Up With Cougar And Husky Athletics
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
Latest on Washingtoner
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KaJ Labs, a Seattle Startup, Pledges to Gift 6,000 Bitcoin ($270M) to El Salvador & Other Nations Adopting Bitcoin as Legal Tender, LITHO Utility Token Launch
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- Cyberpion Reveals A Quarter of Fortune 500 Companies Have Exploitable Vulnerabilities in their External IT Network
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Gates Foundation's Annual Goalkeepers Report Finds Stark Disparities in COVID-19 Impacts
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Grundéns Expands GORE-TEX, Footwear, and Insulation Offerings for Fall 2021
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion